Tuesday, April 15, 2014

L.A. I love you.


L.A. top: Brandy Melville || Amethyst "Jason" Chocker: Ivory Jar || Embellished shorts: Topshop || Bracelets: Zara & H&M 

This look is dedicated to my love for Los Angeles. I have no words who could explain how much I love this city, the people and the lifestyle there. Moving to LA is one of my biggest dreams I have since I was a little kid. Hopefully I'll spend some time there soon, because after finishing school there are way more possibilities. At least I hope so haha. Well, now talking about the look: I bought the shirt more than one year ago when I was shopping at Brandy Melville for the first time and they've got some really cool tees! It's really californian inspired what I love! Tank tops with huge arm holes are the best ones in summer, especially when wearing them with some cool shorts! Of course you HAVE TO wear a cute bra or bralet underneath or it really looks a bit… yeah, offensive! I really love the chocker I bought from Ivory Jar, it's so perfect. It has some studs and an amethyst pendulum pendant, so it's kind of a mixture of boho and punk. I'm definitely wearing it way more often, it adds some cool grunge feeling to every look. 







2 comments:

  1. That choker is amazing, love the outfit <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW !! I love your super beautiful legs in those sexy strumpfhose <3

    ReplyDelete