Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Outfit: Mesh Divine.


Studded cropped sweater & turquoise necklace: Mesh Divine || Boots: Ash

To be honest there are not many hoodies in my wardrobe, because I usually prefer them on boys instead of me - BUT: This one is definitely the dopest and most beautiful hooded sweater ever. On top of that it's so so comfy, soft and cozy aswell (Yeah, I understand why you're wearing them so often now, guys… ;D). I got it from the german online shop "Mesh Divine", they're newcomers and so worth checking out! They sell reworked one-of-kind clothing which you won't see in the streets everyday. I love that all their clothes got that laid-back and casual feel, but with edgy details like studs, tie-dyed patterns and prints. Especially this sweater with its studded shoulders and rust wash got my heart, it's perfect for colder summer/spring days. For the rest of the outfit I went for a more grungy combo with my beloved studded biker boots (you all know them!) and grey, destroyed denim shorts. 










No comments:

Post a Comment