Friday, May 15, 2015

Outfit: Midnight's Dancing.


Floral split maxi dress: Style Moi || Fringed suede vest: ASOS || Necklace: Claire's || Boots: Vagabond

My love for vests continues, they're simply perfect for light layering in summer and looks great with every dress or top. I had to get this beautiful fringed long suede vest with studded details when I found it on ASOS - I already had an eye on it before I bought it, but unfortunately it was sold out quite a long time. Then it was finally back in stock and I could get my hands on one of the last ones. I know this is one of those clothes which will never leave my wardrobe, it's so versatile. Here I'm wearing it with this gorgeous high slit dress from StyleMoi which got these beautiful burgundy/gold flowers for the print and that stunning neckline design. I think it matches perfectly the golden studs of my vest, doesn't it? All in all it's a dark boho combo I really love. Btw I love layering small bangles lately, it was just hard to find some which fit perfectly my arms haha.

Have a beautiful weekend, friends!
Love x












No comments:

Post a Comment