Monday, November 16, 2015

Outfit: Take the highway to the end of the night.


Embroidered top & fringed vest: Zara || Buttoned shorts: One Teaspoon || Coin Necklace: Dixi || Platform boots: Vagabond 

Starting the week with another obviously 70s inspired outfit I'd love to wear without a coat right now (stupid german winter!) - the outfit also includes all my favorite colors like the tan brown in combination with a gold tone. I bought this gorgeous embellished mesh crop top at Zara lately, because it's such a statement piece and I couldn't get it out of my mind. I combined it with my fringed vest in suede which you might already know from other outfit posts aswell as my favorite buttoned denim shorts. This combination is also one of my outfits which are every day and night outfits in one - I love wearing that kind of looks! During day it's an edgy statement look and at night it's an outstanding stunner. Here I dressed the look a bit down with  the help of denim shorts, but still went for the most comfortable high heels ever made: My booties from Vagabond, I've been wearing all day. 

I hope you all had a great time last weekend, happy new week! 
Love x













2 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the top and the fringed vest!
    Amazing look like always, love it so much ♥


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein super Look!!!:) Wenn es noch keine Shorts gäbe, für Dich müsste man sie erfinden!!!:) Shorts sind wirklich Dein Ding!!:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete